Water Hygiene Services
Legionella Risk Assessment
- A fully comprehensive detailed report in compliance with AcOP L8.
- All required systems are identified and inspected as part of your water risk assessment
- The risks within your systems are identified Schematic diagrams of the systems are produced as part of the legionella assessment
- The condition of the water within your system and accessible equipment is determined through the legionella survey
- Specific reports are provided on any remedial work or modifications needed in order to reduce legionella risk
- This course is intended for those in supervisory and managerial positions in all types of organisations.
Hot and Cold Water Monitoring and Inspection Services
Hot water checks
- Routine legionella monitoring including the provision of log book if required
- Check temperatures in flow and return at calorifiers
- Check water temperature up to one minute to see if it has reached 50oC in all hot water taps, including sentinel taps
- Arrange for samples to be taken from hot water calorifiers in order to note condition of drain water
- Visual check on internal surfaces of calorifiers for scale and sludge. Check representative taps for temperature as above on a rotational basis