IOSH Working Safely Course Duration
Who the Course is For
The IOSH Working Safely course is for all levels of personnel. Learning outcomes upon successful completion of the course, delegates should be able to:
- Identify the hazards and evaluate risks in the workplace
- Use appropriate workplace precautions for specific risks or seek advice on workplace precautions
- Assist managers in preparing written risk assessments
- Follow their organisation’s health and safety policy
- Co-operate and communicate on health and safety matters
- Carry out work activities without risk to themselves or others
- Report relevant accidents and incidents, monitor their own activities, and assist managers in active monitoring.
- On successful completion of a short answer test the delegate will receive an IOSH accredited certificate. The assessment procedure for this course consists of a short 20-minute closed book 10 question multiple-choice paper and a hazard spotting exercise.